Need a lifeline? ICD-10 is here and NextGen Healthcare can help with the ICD-9/ICD-10 Comparison Utility Premium Subscription.
What is the ICD-9/ICD-10 Comparison Utility ‘Premium Subscription’?
The Premium Subscription has been created by NextGen Healthcare for clients who have not upgraded to NextGen® Ambulatory 5.8 in order to be compliant for ICD-10. The purchasable Premium Subscription brings new functionality to the ICD-9/ICD-10 Comparison Utility to assist clients who are not upgraded for the ICD-10 deadline of October 1, 2015. With this subscription, clients will have the ability to:
- Upload 4010 claim files and convert them to 5010.
- Upload 837 claim files & convert from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and ICD-10 to ICD-9. One-to-one matching and converting will automatically populate, but with many-to-many, manual user review and selection will need to occur for appropriate code use.
- Service added that will import the newly created outbound ICD-10 837 claim file from the Comparison Utility back into the PM application. This will allow for matching the historical claim information and populate in an unused field in the Claim Header tab.
- Execute reports to display Encounter numbers, CPT, ICD-9/10 and Billed Amounts.
How much does the Premium Subscription cost and where do I purchase?
- $4,995 per organization/GCN.
- To purchase the Premium Subscription, click on the Premium Tab in the ICD-9/ICD-10 Comparison Utility and click on the link, or send an email to ICD10UtilitySupport@nextgen.com to request the service. Required information is:
- Company Name
- GCN # (if you have at your fingertips)
- Your contact name, phone number and email address
- The NextGen Healthcare EDI team will assist you with the purchase and getting started.
Who will have access after purchasing the Utility?
- You must have access to the ICD-9/ICD-10 Comparison Utility already. Any existing users under the company GCN or Admin will have access to the Premium Subscription tab after purchase. Once purchased, the Admin in your organization can enable the users who need access to the Premium Subscription.
Questions about purchasing or need more information?
Email to ICD10UtilitySupport@nextgen.com