Get ready for ICD-10 with ICD-9/ICD-10 comparison tool
Going from 13,600 ICD-9 codes to 69,000 ICD-10 codes takes time, preparation, and practice. The transition to ICD-10 is challenging for every provider and we want to help clients and non-clients alike ensure a successful transition.
That’s why we’re offering this intuitive, web-based, and easy to use ICD-10 training and educational tool to non-clients as well. The ICD-10 Comparison Utility Tool will enable you to:
- Compare ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes
- Report on individual usage to assist with education
- Upload and generate test 837 claim files with ICD-9 codes and convert to 837 test claim files with matching ICD-10 codes
- Analyze 835 remittance data to compare reimbursements between ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
- Watch a demo: Click here for a High Level Demo Click here for a Detailed Demo
- See what our clients are saying about the utility....
"I am so thankful to have the NextGen Healthcare ICD-9/ICD-10 comparison tool- it is definitely helping with our ICD-10 readiness. We are now pulling our top 20 diagnosis codes used by providers for chart audits and provider training. It is very user friendly and is easily converted into excel. I love it!" - Cindy O'Keefe, Director of Patient Accounting, Cherokee Health Systems
Special limited offer! Ready to give it a try? Take the ICD Comparison Utility for a test drive now!
- Receive a free 7 day trial of the Comparison Utility for non- NextGen Healthcare clients
- Register on the NextGen Community page: https://bridge.nextgen.com/register
- Go to http://icdcompare.nextgen.com and login with your registration credentials. You will be prompted to provide additional information.
- Please type your company name and type in EVAL for the GCN field.
- Select “Submit” and a NextGen team member will approve your access via email.
- You will receive a 7-day trial of the full web-based ICD Comparison Utility to see all that it can do. When the free trial expires, upon logging in, you will automatically be directed to purchase.
After your 7 day free trial ends or if you’re ready to purchase now, save 50% on the purchase of the ICD-10 Comparison Utility tool!
Use coupon code SAVE50 and receive 50% off when purchased by June 30, 2015* (see disclaimer below). Remember to use coupon code SAVE50 at check-out to take advantage of these great savings. Offer expires June 30, 2015.
1-9 Users- $1795/user
10-14 Users- $1695/user
15-19 Users- $1495/user
20+ Users- $1395/user
*Bulk pricing, and 50% price reduction, will be reflected once item is added to the cart
Want more information about the ICD Comparison Utility?
Non-NextGen Healthcare clients can e-mail NextGenEDI at: ICD10UtilitySupport@nextgen.com
NextGen Clients, click here to access utility