This compact desktop charging dock automatically recharges your DP201 digital pen and can be conveniently located next to your computer work station for easy access.
Each Cradle Charging Dock includes 1 cradle base, 1 mobile cradle, and 1 USB cable to connect the Cradle dock to your PC. The compact mobile cradle and USB cable pack easily into any briefcase for out of office use.
- The digital pen is charged by docking it in the docking cradle that is connected to a USB port on a running PC.
- Charging will start, and the battery indicator on the digital pen operation display will blink green to show that the battery is being charged.
- Storing the pen in the Charging Dock when not in use automatically recharges the pen and assures the pen will ready for daily use.
- If the battery is completely discharged, it may take up to 20 minutes for the battery indicator to blink green after charging has started.
- It will take approximately 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery from a completely discharged battery.